Welcome to the Lompoc Valley Association of REALTORS®
We are located in the Central Coast of North Santa Barbara County. Next to Vandenberg Airforce Base and in the middle of agriculture fields and vineyards. Lompoc is known for being the Valley of the Flowers as well as the city of Murals.
Our vision statement is: The Lompoc Valley Association of REALTORS® will be the premier source of consumer and member information and will guide the profession to be highly respected and profitable.
As a REALTOR® you are held to a higher standard and abide by the National Association of REALTORS® Code of Ethics.
Joining the Lompoc Valley Association of REALTORS® as a REALTOR® you will become a member of the National Association of REALTORS® and the California Association of REALTORS®.. You will gain access to industry tools, education materials and access to Real Estate legal advise.
- You will need a copy of your Drivers license
- You will need a copy of your CalBre License
- Click here for our Application form
- 2017 Annual REALTOR® dues are $614.00 which includes Local dues
- Broker application fee is $300.00
- Sales Agent applicaiton fee is $200.00
- Payments must be submitted by Check, Money order or Cashiers Check. LVAOR Is not credit card capable. Checks must be made out to Lompoc Valley Association of REALTORS - or - LVAOR